Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here’s What I Can Do For You From Home

From: Frank DiSalle Subject: Here’s What I Can Do For You From Home To: Whom It May Concern Date: Anytime, Anywhere Here's what I can do for you from home 1. Are you in business for yourself, and having trouble collecting past due monies from creditors singing the blues about the poor economy as a reason for not paying you ? How about a professional, experienced Collections Representative to turn 'em upside down and see what falls out of their pockets? I will be sensitive to your needs, so you don't lose a customer, but they will start paying! Fee based or commission -- Let's talk! 2. Would you like to get your name, or your business's name, mentioned on Internet Radio? Of course, gender / identity will be taken into consideration. .. If it's legal, I'll advertise it! 3. Need Proofreading or Editing for grammar, spelling and syntax? I'm your guy! 4. Need Internet Research? Let me help ... I have been using Google for over 10 years ... I have access to, and I am familiar with the use of, over 100 Search Engines, including State and Federal Government; medical and behavioral; historical and genealogical search engines and databases [the "Invisible Web"]. Whether it's for school or work, fun or profit, privacy will be protected (I can discreetly locate individuals and often, their phone numbers or workplace) If it's on the Internet, I will find it! 5. Having trouble with your Computer? It just doesn't work like it used to? Do you have a Program that won't do what you want? Let me help you! Can't load or mail a picture, document or song? Downloads are slow? Trying to connect with a friend who has a Program you can't make work? Got a weird thing on your machine that won't go away ? (Besides your spouse or 12 year old child =;0) ? You can call me on the phone, when you are in front of your Computer, and I can help you get that "stubborn hunka crap" purring like a kitten in no time! Tele : 914 380 4848 914 355 2631 Loveya, Frankie Don't forget to catch me on the radio: 8 AM EST to 12 Noon Mon, Wed and Fri 12 MID to 7 AM EST Sat To listen: http://216.155.131.180:8604 Station's web site: http://www.xpowerradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment